Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just Starting to Blog

Hello! I finally decided to start bloggin after reading numberous blogs daily. It seems to be a good way to help our friends and family keep up with what is going on in our lives. I am also hoping to use this blog to keep people posted on our adoption and our homeschooling.
It will probably be a while before this blogsite is nice and pretty and I start utilizing all it has to offer. I am not too good with the computer and if anything messes up, I am usually yelling for Aaron to come help me. Plus, all of you that have been in my home realize that I am not a very decorative person, so plain and simple is what you will get. By the way, it will most likely be me, Karen, who writes these blogs, if Aaron ever decides to write, I will tell him to be sure and identify himself.

No comments: