Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We went to the Botanical Gardens today. It just took over 15 minutes to load this one picture, so needless to say, it will be the last one for tonight. They have a BIG BUG thing going on right now as you can see. We had a great day, although pale idiot that I am, I didn't put any sunscreen on and am very burnt. Oh well, I will be pale again soon enough. Heaven forbid I ever have a nice tan.
We got there around 10 and went around once with the homeschool group, but there were trails going in different directions that we couldn't see while trying to stay together, so we stopped and ate a picnic lunch, then went back in for another hour or two. Natalie's birthday is tomorrow, so afterward, Aaron's parents took us to McDonald's for ice cream. We then drove home, and I was able to get a nap in during the drive before going to work tonight 7-11. I am working tomorrow 11a-7p. I am glad to get hours in and may actually have overtime this week.
We still haven't gotten our fngerprints done for our homestudy renewal. I hate that and really don't know when I will fit it in. We have to go to the jai l to do it and I don't want to go alone, I don't want to go alone with 3 kids, we really don't want to take the kids at all. Maybe early Friday morning before coop, but then I will have the kids with me. Normally, parents aren't allowed to leave their kids at coop, but maybe if I give the director my cell phone to call in case of emergency, I could do it kid-free. Aaron could go Saturday, I am working then.

No comments: