Monday, March 31, 2008

Loose tooth




Natalie's first tooth finally came out last night. It has been loose for a while. It got to the point yesterday, that it was sitting much higher than the tooth next to it, and it was leaning, almost lying on the tooth beside it. I have never liked looking at loose teeth, so Aaron got the job of pulling it out. She resisted, but she was talking with a lisp, it was so loose. It turned out ok though and now it is another sign she is growing up. Add that to the fact that she is turning 6 in 2 days. I can hardly believe it. Wow! I scheduled a skate party at the local skate rink and today we are either going to go buy invitations or make our own and mail them out.

Tomorrow is our second ladie's lunch at church. I hope more people turn out, but we will see. I don't know how many have signed up, but last night at church I think there were 4 or 5. I am going to stop by there and pick up the sign up list and then see what else I need to get. I am making burrito casserole. Hope it is fun. The one we will have two weeks from this week will fall on Spring break, so hopefully a lot of people can come that week since it seems like 90% of the women at church who work are teachers.
The day I wrote the last post while waiting up for Aaron to get home was a long day. Aaron ended up getting 18 hours in that day and didn't get home until 1:30 am Friday. He took a shower and went straight to bed and we all woke up around 9am and they called him back to work at 9:45 to work until 7pm. I was supposed to be at work at 3pm. Mom had been thinking of coming down anyway and taking Friday off. She was able to get off early and come down and spend the evening with the girls. and all day Saturday. I also worked 7-11 Saturday night.
Aaron and I woke up on Sunday morning, the girls were already awake and so I asked him what time it was. (I can't see the alarm clock without my contacts in. )
He didn't look, but said it had to be before 7:20am because that is what time he set the alarm for. After talking for a few minutes and the girls coming to visit us, he finally looked at the clock and what time was it really? 9:15am. Class at Church starts at 9:30. Apparently he set the alarm, but never turned it on. Sounds like something I would do .
Thankfully, Madelyn had already gotten dressed, so she was ready. She had already poured milk for all three girls, so I knew they would have something in their stomachs. I hopped out of bed and got clothes out for Natalie and Hannah and got them dressed and shoes and jackets on while Aaron was taking a shower. He was out the door by 9:30 with the girls. He gets ready so much faster than me since he doesn't have to dry hair. So I ended up missing class and meeting them there for worship, taking some cereal for the girls, since they didn't get breakfast. Normally, Sundays are not so hectic. We usually are up by 7:30 and have plenty of time to dilly dally.

1 comment:

Hyperactive Lu said...

i am not ready for teeth pulling, etc. it always gave me the willies! hope you're having a good week.