Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Planting

I got a lot of my seeds that I ordered in the mail the other day. I haven't been able to get to Walmart until today to buy the soil and planting cups.
Some of the seeds that we got that weren't on backorder are...
cherry tomatoes, tomatoes, okra, banana peppers, squash, watermelon, corn and snap peas.
I hope we have a good crop.
We picked Mom up and went to Walmart around 10:30 and got home a few minutes ago. I let the girls play outside for a few minutes, but they are now back in doing the school work that we put off from this morning.
Brownies is from 3-4 today. I ordered a ton of cookies yesterday and will be able to pick them up later in the week, and hopefully, fingers crossed, I will be able to sell them all at work. I took 14 boxes the other night and with just 7- 8 people, I sold 12 boxes in just a few minutes. That was evening shift, when there are a lot less people there.
Nursing staff #9 down with the stomach virus. I am still being very careful and have sanitized my hands so much at work that they turn red and start to tingle a little. I asked them to call me off tonight if there was an extra nurse, but I don't see it happening. But just in case the census does go down, maybe I won't have to go in.
There is a Wild Game supper at church tonight. They have one every year. We missed the first one while we were here on our househunting trip. Last year we had the stomach virus, and this year I have to work. I am off Wed. and Thur.

No comments: