Monday, July 28, 2008

I have been tagged by www.hyperactivelu.com

6 Random Things about me...
1. I can't stand to have pruny fingers from staying in water too long. When I take a bath, I get in, then dry my hands off and keep them out of the water. If I have so many dishes to wash that my fingers start to wrinkle up, I have to stop, give them time to recover their normal shape, and then wash the rest.
2. I can't stand a messy kitchen. I have to have clean counter space in order to cook.
3. I don't like to decorate and it doesn't even bother me at all when my house doesn't match - other than the fact that it probably bothers other people who come and visit. But hey, I guess I am doing a service in making them feel better about their house!
4. I love historical Christian fiction novels and when we get to the library weekly, I probably read 2-4 a week. I would rather read than watch tv and sometimes when Aaron is watching shows I don't like, we can still be together. Reading novels is like watching a movie in your head...I love it!
5. I have always wanted to live on a farm. I love the smell of the animals. (except the smell of chicken farms - a new smell that I have been exposed to since moving here. It ranks right up there with the smell of paper factorys - which I always thought smelled like creamed corn)
6. I also love to listen to Conservative Talk Radio. I love our current President!
Here are the rules.
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
I will tag....
Ashley at www.griner6.blogspot.com
7. I can't think of anyone else to tag that actually knows me that has a blog.
8. I apparently need more blogging buddies.

No comments: